Oxnard Gynecology Services
Dedicated to Improving Women's Health in Oxnard & Ventura County
Gynecology is the medical practice focused on providing care for the female reproductive system. It literally means "the science of women." No matter your age, sexual history, or stage in life, receiving regular care from a gynecologist you trust is crucial. Edwin Ramirez of Rassetti Gynecology has decades of experience providing expert gynecology services, including hormone replacement therapy, to women in the Ventura County area.
At Rassetti Gynecology, we provide high-quality care for women across Ventura County and the surrounding areas. Through effective patient education and cutting-edge services, we empower patients at our Ventura County gynecology practice to partner with us in achieving their healthcare goals. Keep reading to learn about what sets us apart and how we are able to provide superior care to our valued patients.
How Often Should I Visit The Gynecologist?
It is recommended that women visit the gynecologist at least once a year for an exam. However, it is important to make an appointment if you have changes in menstruation or if you are experiencing vaginal pain or discomfort.
What Are Common Gynecologic Problems?
Some of the most common gynecologic problems include:
If you are having concerns about your health, schedule an appointment at Rassetti Gynecology today.
Importance of Visiting Your Oxnard Gynecologist
Here are some of the reasons why it's important to visit your gynecologist on a routine basis:
- Preventative Care: Regular visits to a gynecologist can help prevent certain health problems before they become more serious. Your gynecologist can perform routine tests and screenings to detect any abnormalities or potential issues.
- Early Detection of Diseases: Regular visits to your gynecologist can also help with the early detection of diseases such as cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The earlier these conditions are detected, the easier they are to treat.
- Reproductive Health: If you are planning to have children, or if you are experiencing any issues with your reproductive system, a gynecologist can provide valuable information and guidance.
- Menstrual Health: Your gynecologist can also help you manage any issues related to your menstrual cycle, such as heavy bleeding or painful periods.
- Sexual Health: A gynecologist can provide information and advice on contraception, as well as screen for and treat STIs.
- Menopause and Beyond: As you age, your gynecological health needs may change. Regular visits to a gynecologist can help you navigate menopause and any other age-related changes.
Overall, routine visits to a gynecologist are an essential part of maintaining good reproductive and overall health for women. Contact our Oxnard gynecologist to schedule an appointment.
Some of our gynecology services include:
- Contraception counseling
- Annual exam and pap smears
- Management of endometriosis
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Alternative treatment of uterine fibroids
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Management of ovarian cysts
- Management of pelvic floor disorders
- Correction of urinary stress incontinence
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome
Get started today! Book your appointment by calling (805) 468-4886.
Dr. Edwin Ramirez, MD specializes in minimally invasive surgery and he is a consultant for Ethicon Endo-Surgery. He keeps up-to-date with the very latest in cutting-edge medicine and techniques, utilizing the most current minimally invasive techniques for a wide variety of gynecologic and urogynecologic issues.
Dr. Ramirez is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology. He is also board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. As a second-generation gynecologist and obstetrician, he is committed to excellence in patient care and education. Our practice is proud to deliver the most advanced and thorough gynecology services for patients throughout Ventura County and surrounding areas.
We utilize cutting-edge medicine and the most current minimally invasive techniques
We're committed to communication & collaboration
We deliver high-quality & individualized care
We keep our patients completely informed
We are highly skilled & qualified
Has Surgery Been the Recommended Cure to Your Gynecologic Condition?
Put Our Board Certified Medical Professional To Work For You
Fully Equipped To Handle A Wide Variety Of Procedures
Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology