Minimally Invasive Surgery Technology in Oxnard
High-Quality, Patient-Centered Gynecology Office in Ventura County
Dr. Edwin Ramirez, MD is an internationally renowned gynecologic surgeon with a special interest in women's health. At our Oxnard gynecology office, we strive to exceed patients' expectations by providing them with caring, high-quality, and effective care centered on education and collaboration with the patient.
Our Oxnard gynecologist office is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Community Memorial Hospital
- St. John’s Regional Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- MiVIP Beverly Hills Regional Surgery Center
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
We invite you to schedule your visit with our office at (805) 468-4886.
Cutting-Edge, Safer Procedures
A fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Ramirez is a second-generation obstetrician and gynecologist who believes in using minimally invasive surgery. We care about your long-term health, and we strive to provide procedures that are safe and effective.
Advanced laparoscopic procedures offered in Oxnard include:
- Laparoscopic treatment of ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic neovaginoplasty (Vecchietti procedure)
- Laparoscopic myomectomy
- Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy
- da Vinci® Surgical System
What are the advantages of minimally invasive surgery?
Minimally invasive surgery offers patients many crucial benefits when compared with traditional surgery, including:
- A higher accuracy rate compared to traditional surgery.
- Less discomfort and pain after the procedure, resulting in a decreased need for pain relievers.
- The smaller incision size enables faster healing time than traditional surgery, allowing the patient to resume daily life much quicker.
- Minimally invasive surgery also leaves the patient with smaller, less noticeable scars and requires only a few stitches after the procedure.
- Less trauma to the muscles, nerves and tissues.
- Less bleeding.
What is the da Vinci® Surgical System?
The da Vinci Surgical System is an elegant and sophisticated solution for major surgical procedures that is designed to be minimally invasive. This system utilizes miniaturized wristed instruments and high-definition 3D camera monitoring to allow the surgeon a complete view using only a small incision in the patient.
This effectively enhances the doctor's capabilities and ensures that he or she stays in total control of the procedure at all times, while simultaneously reducing the risk of infection or trauma. State-of-the-art robotic and computer technologies combine to translate the surgeon's hand directions at the da Vinci console into micro-movements using miniaturized instruments.
Advanced, Personalized Care for Women in Ventura County
Learn more about our minimally invasive surgical procedures and the factors that set Rassetti Gynecology apart. You deserve to have confidence in your doctor, and that's why we're ready to answer any and all questions you may have.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment at (805) 468-4886.
Has Surgery Been the Recommended Cure to Your Gynecologic Condition?
Put Our Board Certified Medical Professional To Work For You
Fully Equipped To Handle A Wide Variety Of Procedures
Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology